I know that Thanksgiving is only 2 days away, but I feel prepped and ready. The stomach is ready for the challenge.
I thought it might be fun to mention somethings I'm thankful for.
- I'm thankful, most of all, for my wife and kids. They are the greatest!
- I'm thankful for most of my inlawed extended family. I think you know who you are ;-)
- Kt and K, I'm thankful your mom makes the best pumpkin pie, EVER
- While we are on that side of the family...I'm also grateful that my wife's mom's side of the family has few people at all that eat sweet potatoes...YEAH! More for me!
- I'm thankful our family is so close and yet far enough away...if you know what I mean ;-)
Americans Enjoying Thanksgiving Tradition Of Sitting Around At Airport
- I'm thankful for my parents. Simply wonderful people.
- I'm thankful for my small extended family. (Our holidays are small and peaceful)
There is more, I got 2 more days to post them. Keep thinking!